Frequently asked questions
For creating an exchange request, please follow these steps:
- Choose the direction - Currency you want to "Send" and "Receive".
- Fill amount - you want to "Send"
- Review exchange details, fill your wallet/account for receiving funds, email, and phone numbers.
- Click the "Exchange Now" button.
- A pop-up will open with details and instructions.
- Click the "Pay Now" to complete payment or "I PAID" button after completing the payment.
While making an exchange rate will be displayed in the "Details" column, with the exact amount you will send and receive.
Rates are being updated constantly every 15 sec, during the transaction it is fixed for 15 minutes.
It is not allowed to use any 3rd party account to make payments.
As using anyone else account is illegal.
If we found that you are trying to make an exchange from 3rd party or family member's account, You will be permanently banned from using BSEIT.com and no refund will be issued.
It depends on the mode of exchange, direction and application status.
So first thing, always be careful, fill correct wallet and confirm it before clicking "Exchange Now" button.
If you realize that you provided a wrong wallet id, then please contact us as soon as possible.
We support automatic, semi-automatic and manual exchange direction so:
In the case of automatic direction, the exchange will be completed as soon as payment is received and/or confirmed by the network.
Automatic exchanges are very quick usually it takes only 2-5 seconds.
So there are no chances of cancellation of a transaction.
In case of semi-automatic or manual direction if the exchange is yet not completed then will we cancel it.
But if the exchange transaction is already completed and fund it transferred to the wallet indicated by you.
In this case, there is nothing we can do about it, as fund transfer is irreversible.
Automatic exchange directions:
- Exchange completed almost instant(~2 sec - 5 min) or for crypto as soon as the payment confirmed by the network.
Semi-automatic or Manual exchange directions:
- During working hours exchange will be completed within 30min-2hrs;
- If we are off work, it will be completed within 12hrs.
Here are a few things you can do:
- Fill up correct account/wallet details.
- Follow the payment instructions carefully.
- If it is a crypto transaction, then pay enough fee for the transaction or use advance fee option.
- Send the exact amount as requested, do not round it up or down.
- Fill up proper remark/reference/memo or destination tag as instructed. (For certain payment options it is a must for identification of payment)
You can check the status of your application in your PinaRemit.com account under transactions .
The system will send notifications to your email regarding any change in the status of your application.
If your application processed and the fund was transferred to the account/wallet specified by you, in this case, funds are non-refundable.
If the application has been paid, but yet not completed, you can ask for a cancellation/refund (minus the transfer fee) by writing to the online support service of our site.